Traffic Safe Safety Standards
- Safety harness’s / lanyards with sliding attachments to overhead rails
- Drivers reversing cameras
- Drivers deck workspace cameras
- Forward facing ‘Black Box’ cameras – video image linked to google maps, long-lat, time-date and speed.
- Four large SAE approved LED flashing amber lights per truck
- Independent STMS auditor auditing 10-20% of our TTC jobs.
- Pre-employment and a 300%/annum random drug testing.
- STMS operators are fully trained in Comprehensive First Aid.
- All trucks carry industry compliant First Aid Kits and Fire Extinguishers.
- Private UHF channels with commercial quality RTs.
- Over 70 purpose-built fully equipped work platforms complete with step-downs, LED Arrow-boards, sign racks and rocket launches – highly functional and efficient units.
- 18 x purpose built motorway complaint TMAs
- Standard PPE issue now includes full-cover TTM compliant fire resistant jacket and pants, hardhats, merinies, neck protectors (sun), safety glasses and sunscreen.
- We offer a strong office with specialized TMP software (Rapid Pan, Trifecta, B4UDig, TMP Pro) and have an excellent working relationship with over 20 different RCA’s
- We come with a solid 100% New Zealand owned reputation for delivering customer focused, compliant and (above all) ‘safe’ temporary traffic management, with 100% reliability.
Contact us Free
For Advice and Free quotes