Our TTM Worker workshop is a one-day course that will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to assist with temporary traffic management.
25 Oct 20211 day, Mon 8:00 AM - Mon 4:30 PMSouth Auckland
Register1 place remaining
- $569.25 incl. GST
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
This workshop is for a worker who assists with temporary traffic management (TTM) under direction (e.g. puts signs and cones out, assists with stop/go, driving activity).
The workshop is completed in two parts:
Part A: Briefing Session - Knowledge of TTM Worker (role and responsibility)
- The correct PPE gear to be worn at a worksite
- The no go zones (including safety zones at a worksite)
- About the Traffic Management Plan (TMP)
- The role of a 'spotter'
- Interacting with people and dealing with conflict
- Site traffic movements
Part B: Practical Training - Skills in performing the TTM Worker role
- Handling TTM equipment
- Working on a TTM equipment vehicle
- Using a stop/go paddle
- Using radio communications
Who should attend?
A worker who assists with TTM under direction (eg puts signs and cones out, assists with stop/go).
The learning consists of a one-day theory and practical workshop delivered by a TTM Mentor/Trainer. The theory questions are completed during the morning briefing session. The practical elements are completed first in the yard and then at a worksite during the afternoon.
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (generally)
- 8 hours (including breaks)
- Weekdays. Contact us if you’d like to make a group booking.
Pricing and Payment
This workshop fee includes:
- $495 +GST per person
- Assessment material
- TTM Worker handbook
- Lunch, Tea and Coffee
- PDF certificate emailed following workshop completion
Group discounts are available, if you have several workers requiring training give us a call or email.
If you are a recruitment agency or will have on-going registrations please give us a call or email to discuss options.
All workshops must be paid for prior to attending unless you have an arrangement with us.
|31958||Explain the role of and operate as a TTM worker on the worksite under temporary traffic management||3||5|