We all act with care in everything we do. We step back and speak up when things don’t feel right, and we look out for each other, our clients, and our community. We help each other to get it right every day.
Be Direct, Open & Honest with Communication
We treat others as we would like to be treated, and we have the courage to have the difficult conversations. We are transparent, upfront and open to honest feedback.
Compliance and Customer Productivity are King
We move Heaven and earth to deliver what’s needed for the customer to get their job done. We perform with energy and commitment every day to make it happen.
Be Innovative and Seek Constant Improvement
We strive to be problem solvers, we are flexible, proactive, champions of safety and productivity. We look for better ways every day, and we lead the way in the TTM Industry.
Work with Pride,
Play as a Team
We back each other every day, on every job. We work positively and with respect. Together, we are the best Individuals we can be.
It’s important to us that our team are competent and compliant, that they feel safe and they’re happy to come to work each day. We employ the following health and safety rules:
- Company Health and Safety Inductions and annual refreshers for all staff.
- Site induction for all staff, including subcontractors on each project.
- TTM competency assessments for all crews by accredited assessors.
- Industry and client mandatory PPE for all on-site crew as well as our Traffic Safe NZ standard TTM crew issue.
- Pre-start Toolbox meetings before work daily, including hazard identification and emergency procedures.
- Daily vehicle pre-start checks.
- STMS, RCA and client TTM site audits conducted monthly.
- Pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Safety Harnesses with Certified Attachment Points.
- Purpose-built fully equipped work platforms complete with step-downs, LED Arrow-boards, sign racks and rocket launch’s – highly functional and efficient units.
- Driver reversing cameras.
- Driver’s deck workspace cameras.
- GPS Tracked vehicles.
- SAE approved LED flashing amber lights.
- Portable traffic lights for increased safety.
- All trucks carry industry compliant First Aid Kits and Fire Extinguishers.
- STMS operators are fully trained in Comprehensive First Aid.
- Private UHF channels with commercial quality RT’s.
- Purpose-built motorway compliant MASH TMA’s (truck mounted attenuators).
- Specialized in-house TMP software to develop our TMP’s, and Industry standard software - Rapid Plan, B4UDig, Submitica, Myworksites.